tirsdag 26. juni 2007

The way to do it.

I am fully aware of the costs of travelling. And, some of you might not be aware that Norway is a fu***g expensive country to live in, and to visit. My aim is:
  • Arranging a good stay
  • Making it as cheap (not nasty) as I can
  • And that we all live together during the stay

Therefore I want to do the following. Arrange a place to stay (I know where already), negotiate the price, and split the cost so that we all pay the same(Travel costs not included) . I think that it is the most fair way of doing it. I will "leave home" and stay with you guys (I hope), to get the price pr. head as low as I can. This is by far the most "communist" way of doing this, hope you all agree. Comments welcome.

5 kommentarer:

quxabletremor sa...

We agree with you for splitting cost for the place to stay. You showed us the place and it looks great. Looking forward to this meeting :-)

Ome Henk sa...

A cheaper option is a good ARMY tent. Those ones who are used in your fine country and can handle a little snow. Great and warm enough.

quxabletremor sa...

A tent is no options for ppl who are having a bad back, like 1 of us and need a decent place to sleep.

And you have more privacy (if you want some) in the place BW showed us, showers and more.

tjaptjap sa...

Nah, no tent please...

tjaptjap sa...

Can't wait to C U guys (drunk) again....hahahahaha